- Single Family
4800 Hayes St Hollywood, FL 33021 Get directions$415,000 $153/Sq. ft.
- Age 51 Years
- MLS# F10017391
- Listed 3 Years 11 Months 7 Days Ago
Extra large 3/3 home with family & Florida rooms, wood floors except bedrooms & living room. Kitchen was redone 10 years ago with white raised panel doors & tile counters, newer refrigerator, dishwasher & micro. 2 new baths with Toto toilets. Crown molding, newer interior doors & lots of closets. Huge yard with southern exposure & large pool, 2 car garage. 2000 barrel tile roof. Open floor plan, great for entertaining.
- Beds Total: 3
- Bedroom Description: At Least 1 Bedroom Ground Level, Master Bedroom Ground Level
- Baths Full: 3
Building and Construction
- Stories: 1
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Style: Pool Only
Exterior and Lot Features
- Exterior Features: Awnings, Fence, Hurricane Shutters
- View: Pool Area View
- Approximate Lot Size: 75x125
Garage and Parking
- Num Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Description: Attached
Heating and Cooling
- Cooling Description: Ceiling Fans, Central Cooling, Electric Cooling
- Elementary School: Sheridan Hills
- Middle School: Olsen
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
Other Property Info
- County Or Parish: Broward County
- Area: 3070
- Parcel Number: 514207130480
- Directions: Sheridan St. to 46 Ave, south to Arthur St, west to first left circle to Hayes St.
- Zoning Information: Rs-5
- Subdivision Name: Hollywood Hills 1965 61-2
|5||Sheridan Hills Elementary School||PK-5||0.8 mi|
|9||Sheridan Technical High School||K-9||0.9 mi|
|1||Championship Academy Of Distinction High School||9-12||1.3 mi|
|NA||Nativity Elementary Private School||PK-8||0.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 4800 Hayes St
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.