- Single Family
1535 Harrison St Hollywood, FL 33020 Get directions$450,000 $249/Sq. ft.
- Age 67 Years
- MLS# F1285522
- Listed 4 Years 7 Months 27 Days Ago
Totally updated home on double lot on historic Harrison St. Lushly landscaped yard fenced in rear with covered patio & playhouse. Wood, granite & stainless kitchen. Newer windows & French doors. 2 new baths with dark wood, granite, marble floors & walls. Jacuzzi tub & double sinks in master bath. Laminate oak floors & crown molding thru-out, decorator lighting, window coverings & new solid raised panel doors. Walk to downtown cafes, shops & Arts Park, bike to beach.
- Beds Total: 4
- Bedroom Description: At Least 1 Bedroom Ground Level, Master Bedroom Ground Level
- Baths Full: 2
Building and Construction
- Design Description: Ranch
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Style: No Pool/No Water
Exterior and Lot Features
- Exterior Features: Wood Decking, Fence, Scrnporh, Patio, Hurricane Shutters
- View: Garden View
- Approximate Lot Size: 80x125
Garage and Parking
- Num Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Description: Attached
Heating and Cooling
- Cooling Description: Central Cooling, Electric Cooling
- Elementary School: Hollywood Centl
- Middle School: Olsen
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
Other Property Info
- County Or Parish: Broward County
- Area: 3030
- Parcel Number: 514215024330
- Directions: HOLLYWOOD BLVD EAST OF US1, ONE BLOCK SOUTH OF HOLLYWOOD BLVD.
- Subdivision Name: Hollywood
|3||Hollywood Central Elementary School||PK-5||0.3 mi|
|4||Olsen Middle School||6-8||1.7 mi|
|3||Avant Garde Academy Of Broward School||6-12||1.2 mi|
|NA||Little Flower Catholic Private School||PK-8||0.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 1535 Harrison St
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.